TextNotes - Text Yourself Notes
I text myself links all day long. It makes the most sense for me since it’s so low effort. The links more or less end up in the ether because I don’t save my texts forever.
I’ve been looking for a low-effort way of organizing and jotting down my notes.
I don’t like using specific apps because they’re usually slow & bulky. I’m not looking for fancy organization tools, I’m looking for links I can quickly query by a specific category.
TextNotes has a simple interface:
- text your link, tweet, note, etc to a phone number
- view a list of all of your links, etc in one spot
- categorize things however you’d like, or not at all
- if you don’t categorize things, we’ll offer some suggestions
- alternatively, alongside your link text some categories and we’ll save them